Aniridia Europe Board has opened a call for grants aimed to national associations and reference persons in Aniridia Europe’s network in order to facilitate participation to the next 6th European Aniridia Conference in Alicante, Spain, from 3 to 5 June 2022.
You are invited to apply for a grant to cover the registration fee at the conference and travel expenses of one representative per country up to the amount of 350 euros. Please note that the registration fee already includes a two-night accommodation at the conference venue.
The deadline to send the application is on 10th April 2022.
The application must be sent to: email@example.com
The Conference will be a unique opportunity to meet doctors with a relevant expertise in aniridia and be informed about the last findings in aniridia research. We would like it to be also an opportunity for aniridia patient representatives to meet each other, exchange views regarding the situation of national associations and groups and build the future of Aniridia Europe together.
The Aniridia Europe Networking Meeting will take place on June 3rd at 15.00 h CET at Complejo San Juan de Alicante, Spain.
- Welcoming introduction and a short presentation of the participants
- Every member organisation or country representative gives a short presentation about the situation in their respective countries, their challenges, activities, and plans/ambitions
- A short presentation of Aniridia Europe, its framework, activities, and ongoing projects
- Workshop on the topic: the power of patient driven research – how do we join forces to give best support to research, in terms of input to ongoing projects, filling in the gaps and identifying new areas where research is needed?
- Exchange of experiences and open dialogue
You are invited to make a short presentation (around 5 minutes each) and to participate actively.
Looking forward to meeting you in Alicante!